Blog Index

I am elated because Peter Ohmann finished my blog index (Look right below "Blog archive"). Two brothers Ohmann, Peter, a college student, and Tony, a high school student, have been my computer geeks for about a year. They know how to navigate the technology jungle required for a website and blog. It’s so pleasant having smart young people to depend on.

I hope you have as great a time as I did perusing my index to read essays I posted in the past. Now you can just click on titles that interest you and up come my essays. Then click “comments” to respond, or click on the contact button on my website.

The index isn’t finished yet, because it doesn’t include posts of the last two months. We’ll get to it, but the recent ones are easy to access anyway. Maybe you’ll want to request topics or make other suggestions.

Here is the link to Victoria Moran’s interview of me, an Internet radio show:
http://www.ecstreams.com/HealthyLife/wma/acl0827_wma.asx
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goddess in the Bible

Eckhart's Trinity

EL SHADDAI